What do high performing HR functions do differently?
Mercer’s 2017 study shows:
- Centralisation matters as it provides for consistency in policies and practices.
- They rely on Centers of Expertise, HR Shared Servies and use of HR Business Partners as line of business advisors.
- Their use of technology prevails.
- Reiterative transactional tasks are automated rather than using valuable people time.
- They are agile in their ability to evolve and change as needed
Read the Executive Summary in this 10 page PDF:
Mercer Report 2017 – how HR needs to change (executive summary)